South Jersey Working Together Conference

South Jersey Working Together Conference


A South Jersey Working Together Conference 2024

“A Joint Effort of Public & Private Tax Professionals”

The Working Together program continues to promote the positive ongoing relationship between the tax practitioner community and the Internal Revenue Service. The annual meeting, open to both IRS employees and the practitioner community, has become a “mark your calendar” event for many New Jersey tax professionals. The intent is to engage in ongoing, meaningful dialogue aimed at improving our dealings with one another, thereby improving service to our common customer – the taxpayer public.

Key Information

Date: Thursday, June 6, 2024, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, (8 CPE/CE)

Cost: ** Early Bird Special: Register and pay by May 17th and the registration fee is reduced to $165.00. Starting May 6, 2024, the registration fee is $180.00.

Registration: Online Registration Online Here, or pay by check (see below) Register Now Button

Location:  Eynon Ballroom, Chamberlain Student Center, Rowan University, 201 Mullica Hill Road, Glassboro, NJ 08028

Attendance: This program is open to all practitioners. PTINs are required when registering and all conference materials will be available only in electronic format.

Additional information: For more information on the South Jersey Working Together Conference, please contact Glenn Gizzi, IRS Sr. Stakeholder Liaison, at (732) 777-7269, or e-mail him at


Agenda  8:00 am to 5:00 pm 

Scheduled/potential topics include:

  • Clean Energy and the Inflation Reduction Act
  • Current issues from the taxpayer
    • Advocate Office & Problem-Solving Day
  • Tools for Practitioners to use on the IRS website to better help your clients
  • Possible Keynote speaker
  • Collection and Examinations Updates
  • Scams, scams, and more scams

Conference Resources

  • South Jersey Working Together Linkable Resources (coming soon)

Presentation PowerPoints 

(Coming soon)


  • (coming soon)

Sponsoring Organizations

  • American Academy of Attorney-CPA’s
  • New Jersey Association of Public Accountants
  • New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
  • New Jersey National Association of Tax Professionals
  • New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
  • New Jersey Society of Enrolled Agents
  • New Jersey State Bar Association
  • Rowan University-Rohrer College of Business
  • Internal Revenue Service

Additional Conference Information

Conference Fee: The Conference Fee is $180 and is Non- Refundable for 8.0 NJ & PA CPE Credits in Taxation and/or 8.0 CE Credits awarded to Enrolled Agents (EAs).

Pay by Check: Please make checks payable to Rowan University Rohrer College of Business and mail along with the registration form by 6/1/2024 to:

Rowan University
Rohrer College of Business
Attn: Andrew Van Hook, CPA, EA
201 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028

 *Note regarding 8 CPE and CE credits in taxation: In order to ensure the integrity of the program, credits will be adjusted for late arrivals or early departures. Attendees are responsible for reporting their credits in accordance with their respective reporting requirements. NJ and PA State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for credit.

Note for NJ Attorney CLEs:
Information regarding CLE will be posted if it is approved by NJICLE. Any questions in the meantime can be directed to